Drug and Alcohol Resources
Alcohol and other Drug Assessment and Counseling
The Counseling Center provides assessment and counseling for those struggling with substance abuse or addiction. Our department utilizes the following tools to assess and treat students struggling with abuse and addiction:
- BASICS: Brief Alcohol Screening and Intervention for College Students is a prevention program for college students who drink alcohol heavily and have experienced or are at risk for alcohol-related problems.
- eCheckup To Go is an assessment tool which will give the student about themselves such as: individual substance use, tolerance, family risk factors, ways to reduce harm and resources that the student can access.
When needed, outside treatment providers are offered.
eCheckup To Go
The Alcohol eCHECKUP TO GO will provide you with accurate information and personalized feedback about:
- Your individual drinking pattern
- Your risk patterns
- Your aspirations and goals
- Helpful resources at Rosemont College and in your community
This Alcohol eCHECKUP TO GO program was purchased for the exclusive use of, and tailored to, Rosemont College. If you are not a member of Rosemont College, please do not proceed on this site.