Undergraduate College Academics
Your experience at Rosemont will be grounded in the College's mission. Our unique approach to a liberal arts education is focused on enhancing your unique gifts and talents. At Rosemont, you'll learn to pursue knowledge with a multifaceted view of the world.
You'll be encouraged to think critically, analyze information effectively, and make decisions based on reasoned reflection. A Rosemont education will equip you for success, no matter the path you choose.
the POWER of small is:
- Doing a research project side by side with your professor.
- Your coach knowing your mom's frst name as well as your backhand swing.
- Learning as much from your classmates as from your professors.
- Eating lunch with the President in the Community Center.
- Being able to form a club of your own choosing.
- Gaining confidence to make your dream career a reality.
- Making friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Being known for who you are and who you are becoming.
Majors and Minors
Rosemont offers majors and minors in Accounting, Finance, International Business, Management, Marketing, Sport Management, Communication, Criminology, English, Communication, Environmental Studies, History, History of Art, Mathematics, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Spanish, Theology/Religious Studies, Biology, Chemistry, Education, and Studio Art & Design.
Experiential Learning and Post Grad Success
All rosemont undergraduate students have at least one learning experience outside of the classroom before graduation. Many Complete more than one. Why? Because hands-on learning will not only give you practicial experince, it will often set you on the path of your career. These learning experiences include internships, service learning, undergraduate research, and study abroad programs.
Academic Opportunities Including Dual Degrees
At Rosemont College, undergraduates pursue special academic programs, including dual degrees with the School of Graduate and Professional Studies (and with partnering colleges and universities). We also facilitate an Honors Program for gifted students, three-year degrees, a post-bacc medical program, BA/MD degrees, certifications, and more.